See What Is Available With Our Selection Of The Top Kansas City Window Treatments & Cornices
Complement your window drapery with a custom crowning touch—Graber Artisan Top Treatments. Choose from an elegant array of contoured cornices, scalloped or pleated valances, and lilting swags and cascades. Top treatments from The BlindBroker enhance your draperies, blinds or shades. They can also be used as a stand-alone window dressing.
Call The Blind Broker serving the KC metro today at (913) 669-0616 to learn more about our beautiful selection of Top Treatments and to schedule your free in-home consultation.
- Our convenient, updatable samples and a simplified style selection make shopping for Top Treatments hassle free!
- The fabric Top Treatment assortment is limited to the most popular styles so you do not have to worry about looking at hundreds of out-dated fabrics
Dress Up Your Windows with Custom Fabric & Wood Cornices
Can you imagine a home with no windows? Of course not! Yet with the emphasis that so many place on having as many windows as they can in their homes, it often surprises us here at the Blind Broker how little attention is paid to maximizing the design value of them. Your interior design should definitely include much more than simply adding a privacy layer. A decorative wood or fabric cornice adds beauty and style to your existing window treatments, and, they also look fabulous on their own!
Graber ® Artisan Top Treatments Complete Your Look
Added features such as custom fabric & wood cornices in Greater Kansas City MO, Overland Park, Mission, Olathe, Prairie Village, Shawnee, or Lawrence, KS can help enhance the appearance of your windows. You’d be surprised at how something as simple as adding a custom fabric cornice box or wood cornice can dramatically change the entire atmosphere of a room. The true brilliance of these accents is how they can mask other design flaws in a space. Here a just a few examples:
- Small windows can be made to look much bigger by simply mounting drapery panels high and wide against them and then topping of the design with custom cornice.
- Are your windows hung lower than you like? Filling in the space between the top of the windows and the ceiling with a cornice gives the room a look of elevation.
- Accent walls are becoming all the rage, yet without other design elements to tie them into the rest of the room, they can create too much contrast. The ideal valance-drapery combination can help tie disjointed design elements such as this together.
About The BlindBroker
The BlindBroker LLC began in 1999, locally-owned and operated by Rick Ford. Rick was a National Account Manager for one of the largest window covering manufacturers in the United States for 5 years prior to beginning this business. During his time as a National Account Manager, Rick saw an opportunity to bring a better experience for customers by incorporating a high level of training, technology, and customer service on every sales consultation and installation. Today, BlindBroker sales representatives and installers are some of the highest trained folks in the window treatment business in Overland Park, KS, and Kansas City, MO. We do realize that any business can easily tout its professionalism and quality, but we would prefer to show you, just like we prefer to show you our generous selection of drapes, curtains, and window treatments in Kansas City rather than simply tell you about them.
Your Ideal Interior Design Scheme is Just A Call Away
Unlocking the design potential of your windows needn’t be overly complicated; you simply need to find a window treatment company in Greater Kansas City, Overland Park KS, or Lawrence that knows how to match the right design aspects to your home’s interior. You’ve found it with us here at the BlindBroker. Our mission is simple: we make windows beautiful. The right custom fabric or wood cornice can do just that.